
Yesterday I had the opportunity to run another 5K. This time I pushed my girls in our jogging stroller. I ran the race with Tyler's family. Lindsay, Tara, Tracie, Shawn, Tyson, Braden, Heather and Kole met at our house and we drove together to the race. We ran the Run, Walk, and Roll 5K for the Central Utah Center for Independent Living. Lindsay and Tara's work was one of the sponsors for the race . The course was fun and fairly easy, no hills. I was grateful for that, pushing my girls in the stroller is such a workout! I ran the race in 29 minute according to my chip time. I was very happy with that, since it was only about 30 seconds more than the first 5K I did at 28:29. I was suprised to see that I took 13th in my age group.
After the race, we went to the pool and had a blast. Chloee had fun with her cousins and thanks to Lindsay and Tracie she loved the slide. Brooke on the other had took a little to warm up to the pool. All she wanted to do is eat her Cheetos and sit by the food. What a little munch. She's so cute.
After swimming we were excited to come home and see that Tyler was home from Scout Camp. We missed him and are glad he had a good time boating. Hopefully we'll get him closer to liking boating and we can go more. I took Chloee the other day with our neighbors and she loved it.

You are the 5K star! Good job getting such a good time and place.
ReplyDelete