
Brooke had her first experience with spaghetti the other day and loved it. I decided it would be easier to clean her of in the bath tub than worry about cleaning a bib or worse her clothes. Just a little update, she now had her two top teeth coming in and I didn't even know it. They had been surfacing but never broken through her gums until the other day. Now I can feel better about giving her pieces of meat and fruit and other stuff and not have to watch her gum them to death. She loves to eat and will eat non stop unless I limit her. I guess that's not a bad thing, at times. She's such a good baby and truly loves her sister and her sister loves her too.

That is such a CUTE picture of Chloee and Brooke.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I didn't search for more 5th floor friends' links any earlier...I just found your blog through Angel's links and I'm so happy to have it now!! Your girls are absolute DOLLS...but I don't have to tell you that! :) (it's always nice to hear it from a third party though, right?)
ReplyDelete