Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nestle 5K

A couple of Saturdays ago Tyler's sisters, his mom, his brother's wife and I ran in the Nestle 5K. I had so much fun and couldn't believe how many people were there, over 2000. We started out towards the back and had fun trying to wind our way through all the people. I was so proud of Tyler's mom, she finished the race in under 60 minutes and I think she had a good time. Maybe next year we'll get the entire family out. I was happy with my time and think I'm hooked to running 5K's. My goal now is to run a 10K on the 24th of July with Tara. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to do that with family. I wish my family enjoyed doing stuff like that. I always end up at races by myself:). Good luck in that 10K!

    ReplyDelete