Today started at 6:00 am. I felt like I was getting up for work even though it was my day off. Tyler and I took the girls to see the balloon festival that goes on every year for the Freedom Festival. We've been before, but always go on the 4th. Since this year we will be camping we decided to go the first day. Chloee has been talking about seeing the hot air balloons for a while now. This year was fun. It was great to get up close and actually see inside the balloons as they inflated. We were able to see all the balloons inflate, but they weren't able to take off due to the weather report-stormy. We still had fun and enjoyed spending time with Grandma Jane, Papa Tom and Kenzie. They came along for the fun. Papa Tom loves going every year. Chloee had her favorites: Smoky the Bear ad Tony the Tiger.
Breakfast.
Check out the guy's hair in the balloon basket.







No comments:
Post a Comment