Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break!!

This year my parents went down to St. George for spring break. I decided to take the girls and drive down with my parents. Tyler couldn't get off work to come with us. We went down on Wednesday and stayed until Friday. My uncle owns a house there and let us stay for the week. It was so nice to have sunshine and warm weather for a change. My brother and sister in law came down with their kids as well. We had fun hiking and playing in the sand and just enjoying the sunshine. Of course the girls couldn't go to St. George and not go to the outlets and shop. It was fun to get away and enjoy spending time with my family and girls.






1 comment:

  1. I bet the weather in St. George was wonderful! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so darling :)

    ReplyDelete