This year we had so much fun for Easter. It went on all week long. We had an Easter egg hunt with the neighbors on Monday...that is the only one I took pictures at...the girls had so much fun, despite Brooke being a little sick. On Easter Saturday my family had a picnic, Easter egg hunt/scavenger hunt where the kids had to find 3 eggs of every color like 3 yellow eggs, 3 pink eggs, etc. This way all the kids of every age get the same amount of eggs and the older kids don't take all of them. The kids also got a cute cuddly bunny. Chloee and Brooke had fun. After the egg hunt we have a tradition of decorating chocolate marshmallow eggs that my aunt K'Ann makes from scratch. The kids really get into decorating with every color of frosting and sugar decorations, I think I ate most of the chocolate eggs. This year at Easter it was general conference. The boys went to priesthood session and the girls got together at my mom's house and made pizza a decorated sugar cookies. I think we all were on a sugar high. Easter Sunday was the Sunday session of general conference. We went to my parent's house for lunch and to watch the last session of conference then we headed over to Tyler's parents and had another Easter egg hunt with the cousins and had dinner. The girls had so much fun opening all the eggs filled with candy. All Brooke could say was candy candy. She was so sick or at least I was for her. Here are some pictures from the first Easter egg hunt....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment