Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brooke is 2!!

Monday was Brooke's 2nd birthday. We had a great day, first because I was supposed to work and was put on call. Second because Tyler took the day off work (not so good reason..we had a funeral to go to for his childhood friend/neighbor). After the funeral we went to get Brooke's presents and then we picked the girls up from the day care. When we got home we gave Brooke her present-a razor scooter. She loved it. That night Tyler's family came over and we had cake and ice cream. We celebrated with my family on Sunday night at my parent's house. Brooke had a blast and was spoiled. I can't believe she is 2, she is so fun and cute and full of life. She loves her sister and they are good friends (I hope this continues).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Brooke! She is so cute in all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Brooke! Time goes by so fast! Sorry to hear about Tyler's friend. I grew up with that family in my ward. So sad.

    ReplyDelete