Last weekend my family headed to sunny St. George. We went Friday to Sunday and had a great time. I was worried about the drive down there since we haven't traveled much with Brooke, but she did great. Chloee borrowed Heather's DVD player and watched movie after movie. After we passed Nephi she asked "How far is St. George?" and then never asked after that. When we arrive we unpacked the truck and the boys: Tyler, Jonathan, Chad, Scott, my dad, Elliott, Derek and the girls: McKenzie, Courtney and Danny went on a short bike ride. My mom, Andrea and myself were the shuttle drivers. The bike ride was so much fun they decided to ride it again. After that we went to dinner and then Tyler took Chloee swimming. They didn't swim much because the water was so cold, even for the indoor pool. The next day my mom and I went for a walk/run around the neighborhood and ended up going a lot farther than we thought. Andrea got worried and came to look for us. The boys then went on a more advanced bike ride and much longer called Gooseberry Mesa. They all had a fun time. While they were gone the girls stayed home and took the kids to the park. The park was one of the best parks that I've ever been too. There was a rock wall for the kids to climb on, about five different slides, swings, teeter tooters, and a huge open grass area. The kids had a blast playing and running. After the park my mom and I went shopping with Kenzie and Courtney at the outlets. Then we went to Inn-n-Out Burger to eat dinner and enjoyed every bite. Their fries are amazing. We had such a fun and relaxing time I can't wait until we can go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love St. George!! Sounds like you guys had a blast. Did you know that they are putting an In-N-Out burger in Draper or somewhere close there.
ReplyDelete