I can't believe that my baby is 10 1/2 months. April is only a month away and she'll be 1 years old. She is growing up so big. It's been fun to watch her go through the stages of development. She is now crawling on her hands and feet and walking along furniture and with assist from anyone. She would rather be down on the ground walking and getting into everything. Her favorite thing to get into is the garbage can. If I can't see her I know she's playing in the trash, gross. When Chloee was her age, my parents bought her a toy to walk behind and that turns into a toy to ride. Well one day Tyler was backing out of the garage and smashed the one of the wheels. We decided that we wanted to get one for Brooke too. She loves it and I'm afraid she'll be walking on her own soon. Here are some pics of her and Chloee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

JD has the same little toy. It's so fun to watch them grow up!
ReplyDelete