Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Hope everyone had a great Valentines day. Tyler and I took the girls to the mall and got ice cream at Coldstone last night and then let Chloee play on the awesome tree house for awhile. So today we had a pretty relaxing day. I went and played basketball with the women in my ward this morning and then Grandma Gae and Lindsay came over to give the girls Valentines gifts. Chloee was so excited. This morning she woke up to her room with hearts all over the walls. Tyler and I decorated their rooms as part of their Valentines gift. Chloee loved it.




Since Tyler and I chose not to go out for dinner and wait forever we stayed home with the girls. I made the best Chicken Parmesan, so moist and cheesy and had chocolate fudge pudding for dessert. We invited Chloee to join us and ate with candlelight. She had a great time and kept turning the lights out so all we had were the candles. We had fun. I love sharing new things and ideas with the girls and enjoying times as a family.

3 comments:

  1. AWWW, that's sweet!!! You were so nice to involve your girls! I spent my V-day throwing up. But Jonathan made me Chocolate covered strawberries, so After v-day was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found us!! It'll be nice to see what your cute family is up to. Love the girls rooms,so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay!!! It's Breanna from WSU. I found your blog because I saw Tara's facebook profile on a high school group, thought of you, and looked up Tyler's profile. What are you up to??? Your girls are so darling! bananaboots(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete