Today Chloee, myself, my parent, sister and my brother's family all went to Disney on Ice. We had a blast. Chloee loved every minute of it. Chloee loves Playhouse Disney and anything Mickey and Minnie Mouse. During the week before we went I would ask Chloee "Guess what tomorrow is?" She would reply "Disney on Ice!" I would than have to say, "no you get to go to school, or you get to go to Grandma Gae's, or dance." She was so excited about going. I told Tyler I was going to buy her a souvenir and he was ok with that. She chose a Little Mermaid light stick that sings "Under the Sea". She kept playing it over and over again during the show. I have to say that Disney really knows how to put on a show. Chloee was entertained the entire time. We had great seats, row 12, and could see everything. At intermission my brother said he was going to move down to the first row next to the ice so we all followed and sat 4 feet away from the ice and could almost touch the cast members, it was great. During the show I would look over at Chloee and she had the biggest grin on her face. I loved how happy she was. After the show my family went to dinner and what a time we had finding a restaurant to eat at, but that's a whole different story. All in all I wish Tyler would have been there to see Chloee, so next time the show is in town, we might just have to take Tyler and Brooke.
Kids being happy is the greatest thing in the world. I love when you just can't help but laugh because of them laughing.
ReplyDeleteMan you are so good. I see the advertizing and think... please say the kids didn't see that so that I wont get bugged about going. I should go. maybe next year.
ReplyDelete