Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAIR!!!!

Last night I decided to put Chloee's hair in sponge curlers, like I had when I was a little girl. I wasn't sure she would sleep on them but was suprised when Tyler said she laid right down for bed. I used the smallest curlers because Chloee's hair does not keep curl for very long, still being baby fine. I kept them in extra long and this is what she looked like when I took them out.



















I didn't know what I was going to do to fix this. I thought if I did her hair later in the day that it would relax a little and then I could fix it, this is what she looked like after her nap.



Her hair turned out ok. She looks like Shirley Temple. I think if we decided to curl her hair again with sponges curlers, we'll use a bigger size. I guess we try and then try again, until we get it right. I'm just glad I tried this when we didn't have to be anywhere special.

No comments:

Post a Comment