Friday, July 16, 2010

Scott and Tara's Wedding


My younger brother Scott got married on June 11 to a wonderful girl named Tara. Don't they look happy. We are so excited to have Tara part of our family, the kids love her. My nephew Logan even had a crush on her and called her his girlfriend for the longest time. The day started with their luncheon and the Lion House. We ate fruit, pastries, yummy french toast, potatoes and sausage for breakfast. After we finished eating they had a few people give a little speech about Scott and Tara, what a sweet couple they are. My mom had a fun game they played where the two of them sat back to back and took their shoe off and gave one to the other. My mom then asked questions about their relationship like who is going to do the dishes, who kissed who first, who said I love you first, who will be the first to say I'm sorry. Scott and Tara had to hold up the shoe of the person who would do these things. It was fun to see their answers and how many they agreed on.



After the luncheon the two were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple by her grandfather, what a neat experience, I'm glad we were able to attend and be a part of this wonderful blessing. I don't have any pictures from the temple because the day was cold and rainy and I left my camera in the car. Both of them looked amazing and had the biggest grins on their faces, they truly looked happy.


Mom and Dad



Brooke and Chloee on the temple grounds before the luncheon

That night their reception was beautiful. They ended up having it outside at a friends house on their patio. I wish I had pictures the wedding party looked gorgeous. The food was delicious and my girls couldn't get enough of it. Congrats Scott and Tara, we wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment