...so I'm playing catch up on our blog and realized I haven't posted about our weekend in Park City. Tyler's parents have a time share through Marriott, so they take us to the Mountainside Marriott in Park City every year. We look forward to this every year and are excited to stay with family. This year we went in May and celebrated Tracie and Tricia's birthday. We had fun playing, shopping, swimming and just relaxing.
Brooke says to us after we've been home for a few days, "Go to the game room." At the resort they have the best kids room. They have toys for the kids to play with, activities, crafts the kids can do, a Wii and a couple of XBoxes the boys love and they even had a girls night in. Chloee and I went to that and watched "The Princess Diaries" and made a princess crown, she loved it.
Thanks Tony and Gae for the fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment