Sunday, November 29, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

This year for thanksgiving I ended up working in the morning until noon and then was able to come home and spend the rest of the day with my family. We went to Tyler's parents house for dinner and had all the yummy thanksgiving foods, thanks to Grandma Gae and everyone else. The kids had fun playing with their cousins and driving Papa Tony crazy. The next day we spent all day cleaning the house from top to bottom, Tyler helped wash the baseboards and vacuum the floors,he's amazing. We also were able to put up the Christmas decorations and our new Christmas tree. For the past 6 years we have put each branch on the tree post and then had to spread them out and then string the lights. Tyler and I would always end up fighting about the lights so this year we bought a prelite tree from Tia Pan Trading. Tyler took a whole 10 minutes to put the tree up and was so excited. I love it! The best part was there was no fighting or yelling at each other. Chloee and Brooke had fun playing in the box, shutting each other in, I love that they so well together. We hope that everyone had a yummy and enjoyable Thanksgiving this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment