Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Halloween...

or should I say Happy Thanksgiving since it's only a few days away. I thought since Thanksgiving was so close I should post some pictures from Halloween. This year we were able to spend Halloween with Tyler's family up in Park City at the Marriot Mountainside Resort. We had a ton of fun. We took the kids trick or treating on Old Main and boy was that crazy. There were so many people, kids, adults and dogs. I've never seen so many adults dress up. It was kind of fun. The girls had a good time and thankfully didn't get too much candy. Chloee was Arial, of course, and Brooke was Tinkerbell, her wings didn't stay on very well with all of the people.




(can't you tell she's having fun!)


After trick or treating we went back to the hotel and Heather had put together a fun scavenger hunt for the kids. They all had a blast. Thanks Heather. I have to say this year our family had fun up in Park City just relaxing and spending time with the family.
(Chloee didn't want to put her hand in the pot of goo.)
(Papa Tony read one of the clues)
(I made eye balls for a yummy treat after trick or treating)

No comments:

Post a Comment