So I'm a little behind on the blogging lately. We've been busy this summer or I just haven't taken the time to blog about it. Tyler turned the big 30 on June 2nd. We celebrated at home with our family on his actual birthday then had a picnic/BBQ on the Saturday after and celebrated both Tyler and Tara's birthday with their family. We met at the park and were supposed to eat around 6 pm, but because sometimes I bite of more than I can chew, dinner was an hour late. I had the crazy idea of cooking dutch oven chicken and potatoes with briquettes and let me just tell you we ended up cooking on the grill and in my oven to finish the food. I'm glad we decided to cook the food at home and transport it to the park or we never would have eaten that night. Once the food arrived at the park we ate and had fun playing on the swings and watching the ducks in the pond, a few of them had fun playing softball. Chloee and Brooke loved watching the ducks, Brooke especially loved the mama duck and the babies. I think everyone had fun despite the late start and the food was yummy! Happy birthday Ty! We love you!
Tyler with his new Garmin GPS.
Brooke loved Tracie's fruit dip so much she scrapped the bowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment