Saturday, March 6, 2010

Brooke is a "Big Girl"

I wanted to keep Brooke in the crib as long as I could, thinking it would be until she was closer to 3, not 2. So the other day she decided to climb out after I put her in bed for the night. The first time it was cute, after the 3rd, 4th up to the 6th time I was done. Tyler and I thought maybe it is just tonight, but the next day she did it again over and over again. I finally had had it and told Tyler to take the front part of the crib off and turn it into a big girl bed. We figured we were putting her back in the crib so why not make it easier on ourselves and put her in the bed, plus now she won't hurt herself climbing in and out. The first few nights were hard, but she's gotten better. She still gets out of bed so we shut her door and let her play until she is tired. Some nights it takes 2 hours, some nights it takes 30 minutes. She looks so cute, next step is potty training right (not sure we're ready for that yet, maybe in a couple of months after she turns 2).



She loves it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment