Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!



Yesterday was mine and Tyler's anniversary. We've been married for 6 years now. I can't believe it's been that long. We've come along way. When we were first married Tyler was still in school and we didn't have a care in the world, but each other. Now we have a house, 2 beautiful daughters and one sweet JEEP (in Tyler's words). Seriously we have been blessed beyond what we deserve and we hope to have many more years ahead of us.

In celebration of 6 years I took Tyler to the Chefs table. One of UC more fine places to dine. I have connections and we enjoyed our meal, not to mention the dessert. Thanks Chad, your the best and still Chloee's favorite uncle! Thanks to my Mom and Dad who watched the girls along with the other 3 grandkids, what an adventure they had.

Thanks to Chloee who helped take our picture before we went to dinner. She loves taking pictures and does a pretty good job at it. Here are a few of her pictures...


Self Portrait

Baby Brooke

Mom




3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. I can't believe that it's been 6 years already. Your blog is looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you guys started a blog. I love the pictures of your girls. How cute are they? I will never know girls!!! Isn't it crazy that 6 years has passed. It seems like yesterday that we were at the lake looking at fireworks in the back of the truck with all 4 of us!!! MEMORIES!!

    ReplyDelete